Castle Rock is a 1,030 ft / 314 m mountain peak near Parker, Arizona, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3138th highest mountain in Arizona and the 57728th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Monkeys Head, Giers Mountain, Red Mountain, The Mesa, Billy Mack Mountain, and Mineral Hill. See the Castle Rock map, 3D fly around, and the Castle Rock photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Castle Rock SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Castle Rock summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Castle Rock pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 9732 ft / 2966 m 9,732 ft / 2,966 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kaufman Ridge Highpoint 10,765 ft / 3,281 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Point 9510 ft / 2898 m 9,510 ft / 2,899 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kaufman Ridge North 10,667 ft / 3,251 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Limestone Ridge 10,132 ft / 3,088 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Point 10123 ft / 3085 m 10,123 ft / 3,085 m 3 mi / 6 km away