Castle Peak is a 1,845 ft / 563 m mountain peak near Victoria, English River, Seychelles. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Seychelles. The nearest peaks are Mount Simpson, Trois Freres, Morne Seychellois, Morne Blanc, Mount Harrison, and Mount Sebert. See the Castle Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Castle Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Castle Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Castle Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Castle Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Blackburn 16,390 ft / 4,996 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Packsaddle Island 4,908 ft / 1,496 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Rime Peak 12,343 ft / 3,762 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Atna Peaks 13,860 ft / 4,225 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Fireweed Mountain 6,217 ft / 1,895 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Parka Peak 12,697 ft / 3,870 m 14 mi / 22 km away