Castle Peak is a 8,291 ft / 2,527 m mountain peak near Parachute, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3218th highest mountain in Colorado and the 8599th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Horsethief Mountain, Hayes Mesa, Round Mountain, Housetop Mountain, Horse Mountain, and Samson Mesa. See the Castle Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Castle Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Castle Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Castle Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Castle Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Horsethief Mountain 7,841 ft / 2,390 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Hayes Mesa 6,050 ft / 1,844 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Round Mountain 6,060 ft / 1,847 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Housetop Mountain 8,307 ft / 2,532 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Horse Mountain 9,295 ft / 2,833 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Samson Mesa 5,951 ft / 1,814 m 5 mi / 8 km away