Castle Peak is a 8,291 ft / 2,527 m mountain peak near Parachute, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2766th highest mountain in Colorado and the 8053rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Horsethief Mountain, Hayes Mesa, Housetop Mountain, Round Mountain, Horse Mountain, and Samson Mesa. See the Castle Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Castle Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Castle Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Castle Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Castle Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Impossible Mesa 4,045 ft / 1,233 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Window Peak 4,300 ft / 1,311 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Thimble Peak 4,700 ft / 1,433 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- McCullough Mountain 7,029 ft / 2,142 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cowpie Peak 6,557 ft / 1,999 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Knob Hill 4,423 ft / 1,348 m 11 mi / 18 km away