Castle Peak is a 6,204 ft / 1,891 m mountain peak near Covelo, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1748th highest mountain in California and the 17592nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Red Rock, Leech Lake Mountain, Little Baldy, Buck Mountain, Big Butte, and Round Mountain. See the Castle Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Castle Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Castle Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Castle Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Castle Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Conundrum Peak 14,012 ft / 4,271 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Malemute Peak 13,251 ft / 4,039 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cathedral Peak 13,950 ft / 4,252 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 13312 ft / 4057 m 13,312 ft / 4,057 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Greg Mace Peak 12,552 ft / 3,826 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Leahy Peak 13,307 ft / 4,056 m 2 mi / 4 km away