Castle Hill is a 14,010 ft / 4,270 m mountain peak near Nanyuki, Rift Valley, Kenya. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Rift Valley and the 8th highest mountain in Kenya. The nearest peaks are Three Sisters, Shiptons Peak, Sommerfelt Peak, Nelion, Mount Kenya (Batian Peak), and Point Lenana. See the Castle Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Castle Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Castle Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Castle Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Castle Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Three Sisters 14,866 ft / 4,531 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Shiptons Peak 13,726 ft / 4,184 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sommerfelt Peak 14,414 ft / 4,394 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nelion 17,020 ft / 5,188 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Kenya (Batian Peak) 17,057 ft / 5,199 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point Lenana 16,355 ft / 4,985 m 2 mi / 3 km away