Cascade Peak is a 7,382 ft / 2,250 m mountain peak in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 328th highest mountain in Washington and the 12213th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are The Triplets, Johannesburg Mountain, Mix-up Peak, Magic Mountain, Pelton Peak, and Sahale Mountain. See the Cascade Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Cascade Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cascade Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cascade Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cascade Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- The Triplets 7,083 ft / 2,159 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Johannesburg Mountain 8,100 ft / 2,469 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mix-up Peak 7,231 ft / 2,204 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Magic Mountain 7,539 ft / 2,298 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pelton Peak 7,073 ft / 2,156 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Sahale Mountain 8,680 ft / 2,646 m 3 mi / 4 km away