Carter Peak is a 5,518 ft / 1,682 m mountain peak near Alpine, Texas, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 165th highest mountain in Texas and the 22956th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Vernon Bailey Peak, Blacktail Peak, Ward Mountain, Pulliam Peak, Mount Huffman, and Point 7150 ft / 2179 m. See the Carter Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Carter Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Carter Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Carter Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Carter Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Vernon Bailey Peak 6,670 ft / 2,033 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Blacktail Peak 4,524 ft / 1,379 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ward Mountain 6,925 ft / 2,111 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pulliam Peak 6,870 ft / 2,094 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Huffman 6,293 ft / 1,918 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Point 7150 ft / 2179 m 7,150 ft / 2,179 m 3 mi / 4 km away