Carter Peak is a 5,518 ft / 1,682 m mountain peak near Alpine, Texas, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 157th highest mountain in Texas and the 22073rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Vernon Bailey Peak, Ward Mountain, Blacktail Peak, Emory Peak, Mount Huffman, and Pulliam Peak. See the Carter Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Carter Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Carter Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Carter Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Carter Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Vernon Bailey Peak 6,621 ft / 2,018 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Ward Mountain 6,890 ft / 2,100 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Blacktail Peak 4,524 ft / 1,379 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Emory Peak 7,825 ft / 2,385 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Huffman 6,293 ft / 1,918 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pulliam Peak 6,814 ft / 2,077 m 3 mi / 4 km away