Carruthers Peak is a 7,037 ft / 2,145 m mountain peak in the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 9th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Mount Northcote, Mount Twynam, Mount Townsend, Byatts Camp Peak, Etheridge Ridge, and Mount Kosciuszko. Carruthers Peak belongs to the Australia 2000m Peaks peak list. See the Carruthers Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Carruthers Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Carruthers Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 20, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Carruthers Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Northcote 6,991 ft / 2,131 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Twynam 7,205 ft / 2,196 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Townsend 7,247 ft / 2,209 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Byatts Camp Peak 7,083 ft / 2,159 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Etheridge Ridge 7,152 ft / 2,180 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Kosciuszko 7,310 ft / 2,228 m 4 mi / 6 km away