Carrick Mountain is a 1,181 ft / 360 m mountain peak near Rathdrum, Wicklow, Ireland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 514th highest mountain in Ireland. The nearest peaks are Trooperstown Hill, Paddock Hill, Kirikee Mountain, Cullentragh Mountain, Derrybawn Mountain, and Carriglinneen Mountain. See the Carrick Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Carrick Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Carrick Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Carrick Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Carrick Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Trooperstown Hill 1,417 ft / 432 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Paddock Hill 1,115 ft / 340 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Kirikee Mountain 1,558 ft / 475 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cullentragh Mountain 1,535 ft / 468 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Derrybawn Mountain 1,568 ft / 478 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Carriglinneen Mountain 1,506 ft / 459 m 7 mi / 12 km away