Carnegie Hill is a 4,485 ft / 1,367 m mountain peak near Mitchell, Nebraska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in Nebraska and the 27890th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Carnegie Hill, Mount Edna, Lone Sand Hill, Spoon Butte, Cheyenne Buttes, and Indian River Hill. See the Carnegie Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Carnegie Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Carnegie Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Carnegie Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Carnegie Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Carnegie Hill 4,485 ft / 1,367 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Mount Edna 5,030 ft / 1,533 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Lone Sand Hill 4,856 ft / 1,480 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Spoon Butte 5,003 ft / 1,525 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Indian River Hill 4,482 ft / 1,366 m 21 mi / 33 km away
- Coyote Hill 4,390 ft / 1,338 m 22 mi / 35 km away