Carn Dearg is a 2,234 ft / 681 m mountain peak near Fort William, Highland, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2179th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Meall Dubh, Beinn an Eoin, Mam a'Chroisg, Beinn Loinne East Top, Carn nam Feuaich, and Druim nan Cnamh—Beinn Loinne. See the Carn Dearg map, 3D fly around, and the Carn Dearg photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Carn Dearg SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Carn Dearg summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Carn Dearg pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Meall Dubh 2,589 ft / 789 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Beinn an Eoin 2,175 ft / 663 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mam a'Chroisg 2,346 ft / 715 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Beinn Loinne East Top 2,461 ft / 750 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Carn nam Feuaich 2,402 ft / 732 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Druim nan Cnamh—Beinn Loinne 2,543 ft / 775 m 5 mi / 8 km away