Carn Dearg is a 3,100 ft / 945 m mountain peak near Kingussie, Highland, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 488th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Carn Dearg SE Top, Carn Dearg—Carn Ban (Carn Mairg), Carn Dearg—Sneachdach Slinnean, Carn Dearg—Carn Macoul, Carn Dearg—Carn Ballach (SW Top), and Carn Dearg—Carn Ballach (NE Top). Carn Dearg belongs to the Munros, and the Corbetts peak lists. See the Carn Dearg map, 3D fly around, and the Carn Dearg photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Carn Dearg SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Carn Dearg summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Carn Dearg pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Carn Dearg SE Top 3,028 ft / 923 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Carn Dearg—Carn Ban (Carn Mairg) 3,091 ft / 942 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Carn Dearg—Sneachdach Slinnean 3,015 ft / 919 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Carn Dearg—Carn Macoul 2,641 ft / 805 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Carn Dearg—Carn Ballach (SW Top) 3,018 ft / 920 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Carn Dearg—Carn Ballach (NE Top) 3,002 ft / 915 m 2 mi / 3 km away