Carn an Tuirc—Carn Dubh
Carn an Tuirc—Carn Dubh is a 2,697 ft / 822 m mountain peak near Blairgowrie, Perth and Kinross, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1108th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Carn an Tuirc, Creag nan Gabhar, Carn Aosda, Cairn of Claise, Carn an t-Sagairt Mor—A'Chaoirnich, and Glas Maol—Meall Odhar. See the Carn an Tuirc—Carn Dubh map, 3D fly around, and the Carn an Tuirc—Carn Dubh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Carn an Tuirc—Carn Dubh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Carn an Tuirc—Carn Dubh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Carn an Tuirc—Carn Dubh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Carn an Tuirc 3,343 ft / 1,019 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Creag nan Gabhar 2,736 ft / 834 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Carn Aosda 3,009 ft / 917 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cairn of Claise 3,491 ft / 1,064 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Carn an t-Sagairt Mor—A'Chaoirnich 2,743 ft / 836 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Glas Maol—Meall Odhar 3,025 ft / 922 m 3 mi / 5 km away