Carn a'Choire Bhoidheach
Carn a'Choire Bhoidheach is a 3,642 ft / 1,110 m mountain peak near Ballater, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 79th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Carn a'Choire Bhoidheach—Carn an t-Sagairt Beag, Carn a'Choire Bhoidheach—Top of Eagle's Rock, Carn a'Choire Bhoidheach—Creag a'Ghlas-uillt, Carn an t-Sagairt Mor, Cairn Bannoch, and Lochnagar—Cac Carn Mor. Carn a'Choire Bhoidheach belongs to the Munros peak list. See the Carn a'Choire Bhoidheach map, 3D fly around, and the Carn a'Choire Bhoidheach photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Carn a'Choire Bhoidheach SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Carn a'Choire Bhoidheach summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Carn a'Choire Bhoidheach pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Carn a'Choire Bhoidheach—Carn an t-Sagairt Beag 3,425 ft / 1,044 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Carn a'Choire Bhoidheach—Top of Eagle's Rock 3,448 ft / 1,051 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Carn a'Choire Bhoidheach—Creag a'Ghlas-uillt 3,504 ft / 1,068 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Carn an t-Sagairt Mor 3,435 ft / 1,047 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cairn Bannoch 3,320 ft / 1,012 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lochnagar—Cac Carn Mor 3,773 ft / 1,150 m 1 mi / 2 km away