Caribou Mountain is a 5,816 ft / 1,773 m mountain peak in Yukon, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 230th highest mountain in Yukon and the 4892nd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Nares Mountain, Watson Ridge, Pyramid Mountain, Mount Gray, Gray Ridge, and Surprise Mountain. See the Caribou Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Caribou Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Caribou Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Caribou Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nares Mountain 5,035 ft / 1,535 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Watson Ridge 3,021 ft / 921 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Pyramid Mountain 5,548 ft / 1,691 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Gray 5,480 ft / 1,670 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Gray Ridge 6,193 ft / 1,888 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Surprise Mountain 5,707 ft / 1,739 m 9 mi / 14 km away