Caribou Hill is a 10,456 ft / 3,187 m mountain peak near Nederland, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1937th highest mountain in Colorado and the 3647th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Klondike Mountain, Mineral Mountain, Pomeroy Mountain, Boulder County Hill, Bald Mountain, and Chittenden Mountain. See the Caribou Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Caribou Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Caribou Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Caribou Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Caribou Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Klondike Mountain 10,751 ft / 3,277 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mineral Mountain 10,200 ft / 3,109 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pomeroy Mountain 10,020 ft / 3,054 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Boulder County Hill 10,200 ft / 3,109 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bald Mountain 11,335 ft / 3,455 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Chittenden Mountain 10,856 ft / 3,309 m 2 mi / 3 km away