100% 4x4 road
Caribou Hill is a 10,456 ft / 3,187 m mountain peak near Nederland, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1986th highest mountain in Colorado and the 3747th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Klondike Mountain, Mineral Mountain, Pomeroy Mountain, Boulder County Hill, Bald Mountain, and Chittenden Mountain. See the Caribou Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Caribou Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Caribou Hill SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 30, 2015. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is 4x4 road.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Klondike Mountain 10,751 ft / 3,277 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mineral Mountain 10,200 ft / 3,109 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pomeroy Mountain 10,020 ft / 3,054 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Boulder County Hill 10,200 ft / 3,109 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bald Mountain 11,335 ft / 3,455 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Chittenden Mountain 10,856 ft / 3,309 m 2 mi / 3 km away