Capulin Peak is a 8,934 ft / 2,723 m mountain peak near Placitas, New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 388th highest mountain in New Mexico and the 6646th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Palomas Peak, Tecolote Peak, Sandia Crest, Piedra Lisa Peak, Lomos Altos, and South Sandia Peak. See the Capulin Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Capulin Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Capulin Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 20, 1989. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Palomas Peak 8,684 ft / 2,647 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tecolote Peak 8,835 ft / 2,693 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sandia Crest 10,678 ft / 3,255 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Piedra Lisa Peak 8,242 ft / 2,512 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Lomos Altos 6,125 ft / 1,867 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- South Sandia Peak 9,767 ft / 2,977 m 7 mi / 11 km away