Captain Jack is a 4,672 ft / 1,424 m mountain peak near Altamont, Oregon, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1698th highest mountain in Oregon and the 25962nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Klamath Hills, Zuckerman Island, Wild Horse Butte, Miller Hill, Skull Island, and Pearson Butte. See the Captain Jack map, 3D fly around, and the Captain Jack photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Captain Jack SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Captain Jack summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Captain Jack pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Klamath Hills 5,138 ft / 1,566 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Zuckerman Island 4,163 ft / 1,269 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Wild Horse Butte 4,426 ft / 1,349 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Miller Hill 4,491 ft / 1,369 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Skull Island 4,137 ft / 1,261 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Pearson Butte 5,538 ft / 1,688 m 7 mi / 11 km away