Canadian Border Peak
Canadian Border Peak is a 7,516 ft / 2,291 m mountain peak near Darrington, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 297th highest mountain in Washington and the 11610th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are American Border Peak, Border Peak, Mount Larrabee, The Pleiades, Spencer Peak, and Tomyhoi Peak. See the Canadian Border Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Canadian Border Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Canadian Border Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Canadian Border Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Canadian Border Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- American Border Peak 7,992 ft / 2,436 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Border Peak 4,944 ft / 1,507 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Larrabee 7,821 ft / 2,384 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- The Pleiades 7,195 ft / 2,193 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Spencer Peak 4,692 ft / 1,430 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Tomyhoi Peak 7,293 ft / 2,223 m 2 mi / 4 km away