Canadian Border Peak
Canadian Border Peak is a 7,516 ft / 2,291 m mountain peak near Darrington, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 304th highest mountain in Washington and the 11920th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Border Peak, American Border Peak, Spencer Peak, Mount Larrabee, The Pleiades, and Tomyhoi Peak. Canadian Border Peak belongs to the Mountaineers Club Bellingham Baker's Dozen Peak Pin peak list. See the Canadian Border Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Canadian Border Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Canadian Border Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Canadian Border Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Canadian Border Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- American Border Peak 7,992 ft / 2,436 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Spencer Peak 4,692 ft / 1,430 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Larrabee 7,821 ft / 2,384 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- The Pleiades 7,195 ft / 2,193 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Tomyhoi Peak 7,435 ft / 2,266 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Yellow Aster Butte 6,129 ft / 1,868 m 3 mi / 5 km away