Campbell Mountain is a 10,896 ft / 3,321 m mountain peak near Gunnison, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1723rd highest mountain in Colorado and the 3043rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bachelor Mountain, Mammoth Mountain, Nelson Mountain, Inspiration Point, Bulldog Mountain, and McKenzie Mountain. See the Campbell Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Campbell Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Campbell Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Campbell Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Campbell Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bachelor Mountain 10,853 ft / 3,308 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mammoth Mountain 11,653 ft / 3,552 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nelson Mountain 12,100 ft / 3,688 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bulldog Mountain 10,958 ft / 3,340 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- McKenzie Mountain 11,739 ft / 3,578 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Monon Hill 9,091 ft / 2,771 m 4 mi / 6 km away