Camp Robber Peak
Camp Robber Peak is a 6,286 ft / 1,916 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 697th highest mountain in Washington and the 17840th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Atrium Peak, Wild Goat Peak, Saint Agnes Ridge, Iron Cap Mountain, Otter Point, and Little Bulger. Camp Robber Peak belongs to the Washington Scrambles, and the Seattle Home Court 100 peak lists. See the Camp Robber Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Camp Robber Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Camp Robber Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Camp Robber Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Camp Robber Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Atrium Peak 5,359 ft / 1,633 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Wild Goat Peak 6,305 ft / 1,922 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Saint Agnes Ridge 5,547 ft / 1,691 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Iron Cap Mountain 6,347 ft / 1,935 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Otter Point 6,359 ft / 1,938 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Little Bulger 5,111 ft / 1,558 m 3 mi / 5 km away