Camp Knob is a 2,503 ft / 763 m mountain peak near Boulder City, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1910th highest mountain in Nevada and the 39883rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are The Knoll, Fortress Butte, Pilot Cone, Sugarloaf Mountain, Black Mountain Overlook, and Red Mountain. See the Camp Knob map, 3D fly around, and the Camp Knob photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Camp Knob SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Camp Knob summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Camp Knob pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- The Knoll 2,231 ft / 680 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Fortress Butte 1,884 ft / 574 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Liberty Bell Peak 1,716 ft / 523 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Pilot Cone 3,045 ft / 928 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Gold Strike Mountain 2,410 ft / 735 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Point 2125 ft / 647 m 2,125 ft / 648 m 5 mi / 8 km away