Camel Rock is a 3,763 ft / 1,147 m mountain peak near Laytonville, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3368th highest mountain in California and the 31579th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bell Springs Mountain, Blue Rock, Island Mountain, Island Mountain, Little Butte, and Red Mountain. See the Camel Rock map, 3D fly around, and the Camel Rock photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Camel Rock SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Camel Rock summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Camel Rock pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Chimney Rock 7,631 ft / 2,326 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Table 7,684 ft / 2,342 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Quaking Asp Mountain 8,510 ft / 2,594 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Elk Butte 7,923 ft / 2,415 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Antelope Butte 7,700 ft / 2,347 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Black Buttes 7,963 ft / 2,427 m 13 mi / 22 km away