Camel Rock is a 3,763 ft / 1,147 m mountain peak near Laytonville, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3251st highest mountain in California and the 30656th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bell Springs Mountain, Blue Rock, Island Mountain, Island Mountain, Little Butte, and Red Mountain. See the Camel Rock map, 3D fly around, and the Camel Rock photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Camel Rock SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Camel Rock summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Camel Rock pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bell Springs Mountain 3,855 ft / 1,175 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Blue Rock 3,356 ft / 1,023 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Island Mountain 3,839 ft / 1,170 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Island Mountain 3,274 ft / 998 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Little Butte 1,555 ft / 474 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Red Mountain 4,088 ft / 1,246 m 5 mi / 8 km away