100% Daniel Boone Scout Trail
Calloway Peak is a 5,896 ft / 1,797 m mountain peak near Glen Alpine, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 65th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 19947th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Grandfather Mountain, Raven Rocks, Pilot Knob, Green Mountain, Peak Mountain, and Beacon Heights. See the Calloway Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Calloway Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Calloway Peak SUMMIT LOG
4 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 7, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Calloway Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Grandfather Mountain 5,946 ft / 1,812 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Raven Rocks 5,692 ft / 1,735 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pilot Knob 4,741 ft / 1,445 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Green Mountain 4,367 ft / 1,331 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Peak Mountain 4,921 ft / 1,500 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Beacon Heights 4,314 ft / 1,315 m 2 mi / 4 km away