100% Daniel Boone Scout Trail
Calloway Peak is a 5,964 ft / 1,818 m mountain peak near Glen Alpine, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 56th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 19666th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Grandfather Mountain, Attic Window Peak, Raven Rocks, Macrae Peak, Pilot Knob, and Linville Peak. See the Calloway Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Calloway Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Calloway Peak SUMMIT LOG
6 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 17, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Calloway Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Grandfather Mountain 5,946 ft / 1,812 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Raven Rocks 5,692 ft / 1,735 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pilot Knob 4,741 ft / 1,445 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Green Mountain 4,367 ft / 1,331 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Peak Mountain 4,921 ft / 1,500 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Beacon Heights 4,314 ft / 1,315 m 2 mi / 4 km away