Callangate is a 20,045 ft / 6,110 m mountain peak in the Andes in Cusco, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Cusco and the 24th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Pico Tres, Jatunriti, Jatunhuma, Nevado Salcantay, Ausangate, and Nevado Auzangate. Callangate belongs to the Peru 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Callangate map, 3D fly around, and the Callangate photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Callangate SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Callangate summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Callangate pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Pico Tres 18,901 ft / 5,761 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Jatunriti 20,032 ft / 6,106 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jatunhuma 19,990 ft / 6,093 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Nevado Salcantay 17,596 ft / 5,364 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Ausangate 20,945 ft / 6,384 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Nevado Ausangate 20,628 ft / 6,288 m 7 mi / 11 km away