Caher (West Top)
Caher (West Top) is a 3,199 ft / 975 m mountain peak in the Macgillycuddy's Reeks in Munster, Ireland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Munster and the 12th highest mountain in Ireland. The nearest peaks are Caher (East Top), Curraghmore, Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones), Carrauntoohil, Beenkeragh, and Skregmore. Caher (West Top) belongs to the Irish Munros peak list. See the Caher (West Top) map, 3D fly around, and the Caher (West Top) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Caher (West Top) SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 10, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Caher (West Top)
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Caher (East Top) 3,284 ft / 1,001 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Curraghmore 2,694 ft / 821 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones) 3,146 ft / 959 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Carrauntoohil 3,406 ft / 1,038 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Beenkeragh 3,314 ft / 1,010 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Skregmore 2,789 ft / 850 m 1 mi / 2 km away