100% Caher Route
Caher (East Top)
Caher (East Top) is a 3,284 ft / 1,001 m mountain peak in the MacGillycuddy's Reeks in Kerry, Ireland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Kerry and the 10th highest mountain in Ireland. The nearest peaks are Caher (West Top), Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones), Carrauntoohil, Curraghmore, Beenkeragh, and Skregmore. Caher (East Top) belongs to the Irish Munros peak list. See the Caher (East Top) map, 3D fly around, and the Caher (East Top) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Caher (East Top) SUMMIT LOG
4 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 7, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Caher (East Top)
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Caher (West Top) 3,199 ft / 975 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones) 3,146 ft / 959 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Carrauntoohil 3,406 ft / 1,038 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Curraghmore 2,694 ft / 821 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Beenkeragh 3,314 ft / 1,010 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Skregmore 2,789 ft / 850 m 1 mi / 2 km away