Byatts Camp Peak
Byatts Camp Peak is a 7,083 ft / 2,159 m mountain peak in the Great Dividing Range in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 8th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Mount Townsend, Mount Northcote, Mount Kosciuszko, Etheridge Ridge, Carruthers Peak, and Rams Head. Byatts Camp Peak belongs to the Australia 2000m Peaks peak list. See the Byatts Camp Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Byatts Camp Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Byatts Camp Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Byatts Camp Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Byatts Camp Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Townsend 7,247 ft / 2,209 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Northcote 6,991 ft / 2,131 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Kosciuszko 7,310 ft / 2,228 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Etheridge Ridge 7,152 ft / 2,180 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Carruthers Peak 7,037 ft / 2,145 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Rams Head 7,185 ft / 2,190 m 4 mi / 6 km away