Buzzards Peak is a 1,204 ft / 367 m mountain peak near Blythe, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5341st highest mountain in California and the 54885th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Quartz Peak, Peter Kane Mountain, Mount Barrow, Black Mountain, Sawtooth Mountain, and Palo Verde Peak. See the Buzzards Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Buzzards Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Buzzards Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Buzzards Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Buzzards Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Quartz Peak 2,178 ft / 664 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Peter Kane Mountain 2,057 ft / 627 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Barrow 2,162 ft / 659 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Black Mountain 2,165 ft / 660 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Sawtooth Mountain 1,440 ft / 439 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Palo Verde Peak 1,640 ft / 500 m 14 mi / 22 km away