Buzzards Peak is a 1,204 ft / 367 m mountain peak near Blythe, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5190th highest mountain in California and the 53706th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Peter Kane Mountain, Quartz Peak, Mount Barrow, Black Mountain, Sawtooth Mountain, and Palo Verde Peak. See the Buzzards Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Buzzards Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Buzzards Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Buzzards Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Buzzards Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Quartz Peak 2,126 ft / 648 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Peter Kane Mountain 2,057 ft / 627 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Barrow 2,162 ft / 659 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Black Mountain 2,119 ft / 646 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Sawtooth Mountain 1,440 ft / 439 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Palo Verde Peak 1,640 ft / 500 m 14 mi / 22 km away