Buurgeteyn Uula is a 10,656 ft / 3,248 m mountain peak near Jargalant, Bayan-Ölgiy, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Huren Asahatayn Uula, Tugreg, Bulag Uul, Baga Salaa Uul, Mongol Altayn Nuruu, and Huyten Salaa Uul. See the Buurgeteyn Uula map, 3D fly around, and the Buurgeteyn Uula photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Buurgeteyn Uula SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Buurgeteyn Uula summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Buurgeteyn Uula pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Huren Asahatayn Uula 9,256 ft / 2,821 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Tugreg 9,533 ft / 2,906 m 24 mi / 39 km away
- Bulag Uul 9,947 ft / 3,032 m 26 mi / 41 km away
- Baga Salaa Uul 10,397 ft / 3,169 m 29 mi / 46 km away
- Mongol Altayn Nuruu 7,862 ft / 2,397 m 29 mi / 47 km away
- Huyten Salaa Uul 10,521 ft / 3,207 m 30 mi / 49 km away