Buttu Sitodon is a 5,561 ft / 1,695 m mountain peak near Getengan, South Sulawesi, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1529th highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Buttu Dama, Buttu Tembok, Buttu Seranglangkan, Buttu Pokahpinjang, Bulu Rantekombola, and Buttu Pantawanan. See the Buttu Sitodon map, 3D fly around, and the Buttu Sitodon photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Buttu Sitodon SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Buttu Sitodon summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Buttu Sitodon pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Buttu Dama 6,540 ft / 1,994 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Buttu Tembok 6,051 ft / 1,845 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Buttu Seranglangkan 6,974 ft / 2,126 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Buttu Pokahpinjang 9,622 ft / 2,933 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bulu Rantekombola 11,335 ft / 3,455 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Buttu Pantawanan 4,348 ft / 1,325 m 4 mi / 6 km away