Burnt Mountain is a 2,989 ft / 911 m mountain peak near Etowah, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1613th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 35283rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Capps Mountain, Duncan Mountain, Cedar Rock, Beckworth Hill, Panther Mountain, and Mine Mountain. See the Burnt Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Burnt Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Burnt Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Burnt Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Burnt Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sassafras Mountain 3,225 ft / 983 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sharptop Mountain 2,582 ft / 787 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Oglethorpe 3,169 ft / 966 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Hendrix Mountain 2,730 ft / 832 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mole Mountain 2,195 ft / 669 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sanderlin Mountain 2,986 ft / 910 m 4 mi / 7 km away