Burnt Mountain is a 2,989 ft / 911 m mountain peak near Etowah, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1615th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 36302nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Capps Mountain, Duncan Mountain, Cedar Rock, Beckworth Hill, Panther Mountain, and Mine Mountain. See the Burnt Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Burnt Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Burnt Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Burnt Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Burnt Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- White Snow Mountain 2,454 ft / 748 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Outlook Point 1,352 ft / 412 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Helmet Mountain 3,225 ft / 983 m 25 mi / 40 km away
- Chotzatdhah 3,091 ft / 942 m 36 mi / 58 km away
- Shoulder Mountain 3,514 ft / 1,071 m 37 mi / 60 km away
- Little Rock Mountain 2,930 ft / 893 m 44 mi / 70 km away