Burnt Mountain is a 11,125 ft / 3,391 m mountain peak near Snowmass Village, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1644th highest mountain in Colorado and the 2781st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 10100 ft / 3078 m, East Summit, Baldy Mountain, Point 10621 ft / 3237 m, Sievers Mountain North, and Loge Peak. See the Burnt Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Burnt Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Burnt Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Feb 23, 2015. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 10100 ft / 3078 m 10,100 ft / 3,078 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- East Summit 9,720 ft / 2,963 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Baldy Mountain 13,155 ft / 4,010 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Point 10621 ft / 3237 m 10,621 ft / 3,237 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sievers Mountain North 12,747 ft / 3,885 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Highland Peak 12,326 ft / 3,757 m 4 mi / 6 km away