Burnt Mountain is a 11,125 ft / 3,391 m mountain peak near Snowmass Village, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1622nd highest mountain in Colorado and the 2757th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 10100 ft / 3078 m, East Summit, Baldy Mountain, Point 10621 ft / 3237 m, Sievers Mountain North, and Loge Peak. See the Burnt Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Burnt Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Burnt Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Burnt Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Burnt Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nancy Mountain 3,219 ft / 981 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Indian Camp Mountain 3,369 ft / 1,027 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Claypole Mountain 2,943 ft / 897 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Joshua Mountain 3,071 ft / 936 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Chimneytop 2,795 ft / 852 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Flatrock Mountain 2,884 ft / 879 m 2 mi / 4 km away