Burnt Hill is a 1,138 ft / 347 m mountain peak near Hoquiam, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2637th highest mountain in Washington and the 55990th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Cougar Mountain, Macafee Hill, Bell Mountain, Lone Mountain, Fitzgerald Peak, and Stovepipe Mountain. See the Burnt Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Burnt Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Burnt Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Burnt Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Burnt Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Medicine Butte 8,599 ft / 2,621 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Aspen Mountain 8,094 ft / 2,467 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Table Mountain 7,044 ft / 2,147 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Red Rock 6,532 ft / 1,991 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Red Hill 6,686 ft / 2,038 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Twenty Knoll 8,294 ft / 2,528 m 17 mi / 27 km away