Burnt Hill is a 1,138 ft / 347 m mountain peak near Hoquiam, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2432nd highest mountain in Washington and the 54743rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Cougar Mountain, Macafee Hill, Bell Mountain, Lone Mountain, Fitzgerald Peak, and Stovepipe Mountain. See the Burnt Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Burnt Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Burnt Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Burnt Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Burnt Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cougar Mountain 1,473 ft / 449 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Macafee Hill 653 ft / 199 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Bell Mountain 2,733 ft / 833 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Lone Mountain 1,158 ft / 353 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Fitzgerald Peak 2,178 ft / 664 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Stovepipe Mountain 3,556 ft / 1,084 m 11 mi / 17 km away