Burnt Hill is a 1,319 ft / 402 m mountain peak near Peru, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 672nd highest mountain in Maine and the 51774th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Mountain, Newton Hill, Colonel Holman Mountain, Brown Mountain, Pinnacle, and Morrill Ledges. See the Burnt Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Burnt Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Burnt Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Burnt Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Burnt Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Downey Peak 6,014 ft / 1,833 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bennett Peak 6,214 ft / 1,894 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Guard Peak 6,007 ft / 1,831 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Sentinel Peak 6,125 ft / 1,867 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sentinel Peak 5,997 ft / 1,828 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pond Peak 6,142 ft / 1,872 m 3 mi / 5 km away