Burnt Hill is a 3,543 ft / 1,080 m mountain peak near Phillips, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 48th highest mountain in Maine and the 31782nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Owls Head, Sugarloaf Mountain, Black Nubble, Spaulding Mountain, South Crocker Mountain, and Stoney Brook Mountain. See the Burnt Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Burnt Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Burnt Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Burnt Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Burnt Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Owls Head 2,920 ft / 890 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 4,250 ft / 1,295 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Black Nubble 2,799 ft / 853 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Spaulding Mountain 4,010 ft / 1,222 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- South Crocker Mountain 4,050 ft / 1,234 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Stoney Brook Mountain 3,169 ft / 966 m 5 mi / 8 km away