Burnt Boot Peak
Burnt Boot Peak is a 6,520 ft / 1,987 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 630th highest mountain in Washington and the 16784th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lemah Mountain, Lemah Thumb, Hardscrabble Peak, Chimney Rock, Huckleberry Mountain, and Overcoat Peak. Burnt Boot Peak belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Burnt Boot Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Burnt Boot Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Burnt Boot Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Burnt Boot Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Burnt Boot Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lemah Mountain 7,512 ft / 2,290 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lemah Thumb 6,960 ft / 2,121 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Hardscrabble Peak 5,598 ft / 1,706 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Chimney Rock 7,727 ft / 2,355 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Huckleberry Mountain 6,320 ft / 1,926 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Overcoat Peak 7,432 ft / 2,265 m 2 mi / 3 km away