Burkitauyl Tau is a 11,066 ft / 3,373 m mountain peak near Sayn-Ust, Govĭ-Altay, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 17th highest mountain in Kazakhstan. The nearest peaks are Gora Dvukhvershinnaya, Gora Konkhay, Gora Boynala, Gora Ushkungey, Gora Konkay, and Gora Uralkungey. See the Burkitauyl Tau map, 3D fly around, and the Burkitauyl Tau photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Burkitauyl Tau SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Burkitauyl Tau summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Burkitauyl Tau pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Dvukhvershinnaya 9,944 ft / 3,031 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Konkhay 9,094 ft / 2,772 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Gora Boynala 9,065 ft / 2,763 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Gora Ushkungey 10,092 ft / 3,076 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Gora Konkay 3,481 ft / 1,061 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Gora Uralkungey 9,245 ft / 2,818 m 9 mi / 15 km away