Burhan Buuday Uul
Burhan Buuday Uul is a 11,673 ft / 3,558 m mountain peak near Tahilt, Govĭ-Altay, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Govĭ-Altay and the 7th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Seph Uul, Hara Chuluutayn Salaata Uula, Bayan Ondor Ovoo Uul, Shandanii Ehin Bulag, Hatan Hayrhan, and Buural Hayrhan. See the Burhan Buuday Uul map, 3D fly around, and the Burhan Buuday Uul photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Burhan Buuday Uul SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Burhan Buuday Uul summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Burhan Buuday Uul pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Seph Uul 9,434 ft / 2,876 m 36 mi / 57 km away
- Hara Chuluutayn Salaata Uula 10,699 ft / 3,261 m 36 mi / 57 km away
- Bayan Ondor Ovoo Uul 9,534 ft / 2,906 m 38 mi / 61 km away
- Shandanii Ehin Bulag 8,017 ft / 2,444 m 48 mi / 78 km away
- Hatan Hayrhan 6,342 ft / 1,933 m 57 mi / 91 km away
- Buural Hayrhan 7,977 ft / 2,431 m 59 mi / 95 km away