Bur Karang Putih
Bur Karang Putih is a 11,060 ft / 3,371 m mountain peak near Lhokseumawe, Aceh, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 27th highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Gunung Karang Putih, Bur Blang Beke, Gunung Leuser, Gunung Padang Sri Bulen, Gunung Loser, and Gunung Bipak Tiga. See the Bur Karang Putih map, 3D fly around, and the Bur Karang Putih photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bur Karang Putih SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bur Karang Putih summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bur Karang Putih pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gunung Karang Putih 10,938 ft / 3,334 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bur Blang Beke 8,953 ft / 2,729 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gunung Leuser 11,371 ft / 3,466 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gunung Padang Sri Bulen 8,994 ft / 2,741 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Gunung Loser 11,084 ft / 3,378 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Gunung Bipak Tiga 9,720 ft / 2,963 m 6 mi / 10 km away