Buntu Rantemario is a 11,117 ft / 3,388 m mountain peak near Getengan, South Sulawesi, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 25th highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Bulu Rantemario, Buntu Nenemori, Buttu Pokahpinjang, Bulu Rantekombola, Buntu Rantekambola, and Buttu Pentealoan. See the Buntu Rantemario map, 3D fly around, and the Buntu Rantemario photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Buntu Rantemario SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 3, 2011. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bulu Rantemario 11,411 ft / 3,478 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Buntu Nenemori 11,153 ft / 3,399 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Buttu Pokahpinjang 9,622 ft / 2,933 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Bulu Rantekombola 11,335 ft / 3,455 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Buntu Rantekambola 10,121 ft / 3,085 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Buttu Pentealoan 8,791 ft / 2,680 m 3 mi / 5 km away