Bunker Hill is a 2,201 ft / 671 m mountain peak near Stevenson, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2370th highest mountain in Washington and the 42418th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pilot Knob, Green Knob, Sedum Point, Trout Creek Hill, Gobblers Knob, and Big Butte. See the Bunker Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Bunker Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bunker Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bunker Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bunker Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Democrat Peak 6,762 ft / 2,061 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cloud Splitter 6,398 ft / 1,950 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Alma 6,463 ft / 1,970 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tennessee Mountain 6,325 ft / 1,928 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Deadwood Peak 6,453 ft / 1,967 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Needle Point 6,985 ft / 2,129 m 2 mi / 4 km away