Bunker Hill is a 600 ft / 183 m mountain peak near Mount Carmel, Tennessee, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1650th highest mountain in Tennessee and the 63993rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Cotham Hill, Ward Hill, Horses Head, Spout Spring Hill, McCoy Hill, and Round Top. See the Bunker Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Bunker Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bunker Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bunker Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bunker Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Democrat Peak 6,762 ft / 2,061 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cloud Splitter 6,398 ft / 1,950 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Alma 6,463 ft / 1,970 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tennessee Mountain 6,325 ft / 1,928 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Deadwood Peak 6,453 ft / 1,967 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Needle Point 6,985 ft / 2,129 m 2 mi / 4 km away