Bunker Hill is a 600 ft / 183 m mountain peak near Mount Carmel, Tennessee, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1647th highest mountain in Tennessee and the 62811th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Cotham Hill, Ward Hill, Horses Head, Spout Spring Hill, McCoy Hill, and Round Top. See the Bunker Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Bunker Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bunker Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bunker Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bunker Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bald Mountain 9,586 ft / 2,922 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Rock Creek Point 10,607 ft / 3,233 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Coyote Hill 9,173 ft / 2,796 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Corner Mountain 9,478 ft / 2,889 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Strouss Hill 8,048 ft / 2,453 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cooper Hill 9,163 ft / 2,793 m 7 mi / 12 km away