Bungiin Uula is a 8,813 ft / 2,686 m mountain peak near Sharga, Govĭ-Altay, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Govĭ-Altay and the 81st highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Monh Tsast Uul, Dzalaa Uula, Aj Bogd Uul, Hutsa Hayrhan Uula, Dayan Uul, and Shibeeteyn Ulaan Uula. See the Bungiin Uula map, 3D fly around, and the Bungiin Uula photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bungiin Uula SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bungiin Uula summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bungiin Uula pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monh Tsast Uul 11,874 ft / 3,619 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Dzalaa Uula 7,767 ft / 2,368 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Aj Bogd Uul 8,453 ft / 2,577 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- Hutsa Hayrhan Uula 6,382 ft / 1,945 m 30 mi / 49 km away
- Dayan Uul 8,508 ft / 2,593 m 33 mi / 54 km away
- Shibeeteyn Ulaan Uula 5,902 ft / 1,799 m 34 mi / 55 km away