Bulu Rantekombola is a 11,335 ft / 3,455 m mountain peak near Getengan, South Sulawesi, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in South Sulawesi and the 22nd highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Buntu Sikolong, Buntu Rantekambola, Bulu Rantemario, Buttu Pokahpinjang, Buntu Rantemario, and Buttu Seranglangkan. See the Bulu Rantekombola map, 3D fly around, and the Bulu Rantekombola photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bulu Rantekombola SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bulu Rantekombola summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bulu Rantekombola pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Buntu Sikolong 8,886 ft / 2,709 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Buntu Rantekambola 10,121 ft / 3,085 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bulu Rantemario 11,411 ft / 3,478 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Buttu Pokahpinjang 9,622 ft / 2,933 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Buntu Rantemario 11,117 ft / 3,388 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Buttu Seranglangkan 6,974 ft / 2,126 m 3 mi / 4 km away