Bukit Catu is a 2,963 ft / 903 m mountain peak near Sukadana, Bali, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5933rd highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Bukit Tapis, Telukbigoh, Gunung Agung (Mount Agung), Gunung Agung, Bukit Sari, and Bukit Tanahnui. See the Bukit Catu map, 3D fly around, and the Bukit Catu photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bukit Catu SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bukit Catu summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bukit Catu pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bukit Tapis 5,276 ft / 1,608 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Telukbigoh 5,663 ft / 1,726 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gunung Agung (Mount Agung) 9,944 ft / 3,031 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gunung Agung 9,139 ft / 2,786 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bukit Sari 6,558 ft / 1,999 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Bukit Tanahnui 3,625 ft / 1,105 m 4 mi / 7 km away