Buffalo Hump is a 2,447 ft / 746 m mountain peak near Lake Cowichan, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5851st highest mountain in British Columbia and the 8534th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are McKay Peak, Mount Hooker, Mount Whymper, El Capitan Mountain, Blackjack Ridge, and Mount Landalt. See the Buffalo Hump map, 3D fly around, and the Buffalo Hump photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Buffalo Hump SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Buffalo Hump summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Buffalo Hump pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- McKay Peak 3,490 ft / 1,064 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Hooker 3,908 ft / 1,191 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Whymper 3,555 ft / 1,084 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- El Capitan Mountain 3,804 ft / 1,159 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Blackjack Ridge 2,917 ft / 889 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Landalt 4,038 ft / 1,231 m 8 mi / 13 km away