Buck Peak is a 9,068 ft / 2,764 m mountain peak near Socorro, New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 346th highest mountain in New Mexico and the 5827th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Timber Peak, Molino Peak, Water Canyon Mesa, South Baldy, Italian Peak, and North Baldy. See the Buck Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Buck Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Buck Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Buck Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Buck Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Timber Peak 10,436 ft / 3,181 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Molino Peak 8,862 ft / 2,701 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Water Canyon Mesa 7,999 ft / 2,438 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- South Baldy 10,758 ft / 3,279 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Italian Peak 9,029 ft / 2,752 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Point 10783 ft / 3286 m 10,783 ft / 3,287 m 5 mi / 8 km away