Buck Mountain is a 4,488 ft / 1,368 m mountain peak near Granite Falls, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1578th highest mountain in Washington and the 27862nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Paul Mountain, Rendevous Mountain, Lamb Butte, Island Mountain, Fawn Peak, and First Butte. See the Buck Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Buck Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Buck Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 27, 2011. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Buck Mountain 3,783 ft / 1,153 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Elkhorn Mountain 3,937 ft / 1,200 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Rocky Top 4,990 ft / 1,521 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Lookout Mountain 3,944 ft / 1,202 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Potato Hill 1,775 ft / 541 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Henline Mountain 4,541 ft / 1,384 m 5 mi / 7 km away