Buck Mountain is a 2,664 ft / 812 m mountain peak near Tupper Lake, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 395th highest mountain in New York and the 38554th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Platt Hill, Rock Pond Mountain, Spruce Top, Blueberry Mountain, Kempshall Mountain, and Landing Hill. See the Buck Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Buck Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Buck Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Buck Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Buck Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Iron Mountain 6,391 ft / 1,948 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Boulder Mountain 6,299 ft / 1,920 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Star Mountain 6,106 ft / 1,861 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Timber Mountain 6,381 ft / 1,945 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Middle Mountain 6,227 ft / 1,898 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Clifty Mountain 6,696 ft / 2,041 m 4 mi / 7 km away