Buck Mountain is a 2,664 ft / 812 m mountain peak near Tupper Lake, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 392nd highest mountain in New York and the 38678th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Platt Hill, Rock Pond Mountain, Spruce Top, Blueberry Mountain, Kempshall Mountain, and Landing Hill. See the Buck Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Buck Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Buck Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Buck Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Buck Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lone Rock Hill 9,941 ft / 3,030 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Lindsey 14,042 ft / 4,280 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Northwest Lindsey 14,020 ft / 4,273 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Hamilton Peak 13,628 ft / 4,154 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Iron Nipple 13,438 ft / 4,096 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Huerfano Peak 13,834 ft / 4,217 m 6 mi / 10 km away