Buck Mountain is a 2,664 ft / 812 m mountain peak near Tupper Lake, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 395th highest mountain in New York and the 38554th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Platt Hill, Rock Pond Mountain, Spruce Top, Blueberry Mountain, Kempshall Mountain, and Landing Hill. See the Buck Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Buck Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Buck Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Buck Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Buck Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Baldy 7,392 ft / 2,253 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Sugar Hill 7,218 ft / 2,200 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Bald Mountain 8,261 ft / 2,518 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cedar Mountain 8,123 ft / 2,476 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Bear Mountain 7,277 ft / 2,218 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Fandango Peak 7,772 ft / 2,369 m 10 mi / 17 km away