Buck Knob is a 2,612 ft / 796 m mountain peak near Brevard, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1881st highest mountain in North Carolina and the 39089th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Turkeypen Knob, Sodom Mountain, Lonesome Mountain, High Knob, Redoak Mountain, and Sheepstamp Knob. See the Buck Knob map, 3D fly around, and the Buck Knob photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Buck Knob SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Buck Knob summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Buck Knob pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Turkeypen Knob 3,451 ft / 1,052 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sodom Mountain 3,435 ft / 1,047 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lonesome Mountain 2,785 ft / 849 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- High Knob 3,606 ft / 1,099 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Redoak Mountain 2,405 ft / 733 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sheepstamp Knob 3,550 ft / 1,082 m 2 mi / 4 km away